Shipping + Returns
- All items in our store are pre-order, and there will be a 2-week period for purchases. Once this pre-order period closes, we will proceed to print, produce, and embroider all your one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Once the 2-week purchasing window closes, you can expect to receive your order within 4-5 weeks. If there's any delay, we'll let you know through email.
- When choosing a shipping carrier, please remember that the delivery timeframes offered will be after orders are produced and finalized(4-5 weeks).
- If you want to send orders to different places, there will be extra charges for each address.
- If you buy multiple items with different shipping times, I'll ship everything together once they're all ready. If you prefer to get items as they become available, let us know at email@example.com, but please be aware that there might be additional shipping charges.
- Unfortunately, we can't deliver to PO Boxes or military addresses.
- We can't control natural disasters or unexpected events that might cause shipping delays, but we'll do our best to keep you informed.
- Feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about the products or the shipping process.
SHIPPING RATES WITHIN THE U.S:
- Orders over $95: Shipping is FREE.
- Orders under $95 will be calculated at checkout.
SHIPPING RATE TO CANADA:
- All shipping to Canada will be calculated at checkout. You will be able to choose from different services from USPS and DHL.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATE
- For some countries, we offer a flat fee of $35 for Economy International and $75 for Express International.
- For the countries that flat fee is not offered, shipping will be calculated at checkout depending on the destination.
- You will be able to choose from different services from USPS, UPS, and DHL.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
All sales are final. Unfortunately, we don't offer returns or refunds since most of our products are made to order. Consideration will only be provided on a case-by-case basis. If you have any issues with your order or your frame arrives damaged or broken due to transit, please email us within 24 hours of receiving the order at email@example.com and we will do our best to find a way to fix it for you.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact within 24 hours after you receive your order if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Custom and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Catalina Escallon not responsible for delays due to customs.